Dozens Clinical studies, decades in research, report Ketamine can relieve symptoms in up to 80% of patients - within hours of treatment. Ketamine IV Infusion for depression is often used when other methods have been ineffective. Also used to treat;
Ketamine treatment is an alternative therapy for people with treatment-resistant depression. Ketamine was originally used as a medical anesthetic, but as an antidepressant it is administered at much smaller doses through an infusion.
Is Ketamine a prescription drug?
Ketamine is used in medical settings as an anesthetic and can be prescribed by a doctor to treat some cases of depression. Patients who are prescribed ketamine therapy must have the treatment administered in a clinic with a professional.
How Long Does Ketamine Therapy Last?
Ketamine therapy works a little different for every patient, but typically patients see depression relief for a few months after treatment. If needed, patients can return for occasional booster sessions after the initial treatment is concluded.
Can Ketamine therapy help relieve my anxiety?
Although ketamine therapy is largely used for treatment-resistant depression, there is evidence that ketamine infusion can also help to treat conditions like anxiety, PTSD, chronic pain, or suicidal ideation.
Is Ketamine therapy used to treat depression?
Ketamine therapy is a safe and effective alternative to SSRIs and other depression therapies. It is prescribed for patients with depression that has not improved with other forms of treatment.
Are Ketamine Infusions covered by insurance?
Most insurance companies do not cover the actual administration of ketamine infusion treatment.
How long do patients stay on Ketamine therapy?
Unlike other antidepressant medications, ketamine does not need to be taken continuously over many years to treat depression. Ketamine therapy sessions occur a few times a week over the course of two to three weeks. Patients will often see quick or immediate results following the initial sessions, and symptom relief may last many months after treatment has ended. Patients often return for occasional booster administrations to prolong the effectiveness of the treatment.
How much does Ketamine infusions cost?
Typically, ketamine therapy for depression costs around $400 per session depending on the type of treatment, be sure to ask for discounts when purchasing more than 1 session
What does it feel like when you're getting Ketamine?
Ketamine therapy is administered at relatively low doses, but you may temporarily feel some of the effects during your session. Many patients report feeling relaxed, floating sensations, or mild hallucinations, but these effects subside quickly. Some report feeling tired after sessions, so patients may NOT drive themselves home from sessions. You will have you stay for 20-30 minutes after administration to be sure you experience no dizziness upon standing.
What are the side effects of Ketamine Therapy?
It is common to feel mild side effects during or immediately after treatment such as feeling relaxed, floating sensations, or mild hallucinations. Most patients report treatment to be pleasant or neutral, and all side effects will diminish quickly over time. Additionally, you may feel groggy or tired until the next day.
If you have been looking for ketamine therapy, you may have come across ads from clinics offering “intramuscular ketamine injections.” It is being advertised as the “more affordable” ketamine therapy.
Ketamine can be administered in several forms, many of which have differing levels of effectiveness. Oral preparations typically are less effective as they must be processed by the digestive system. Sublingual (dissolved under the tongue) is also less effective but still immensely helpful for selected patients. Intramuscular administration has shown similar rates of effectiveness to IV infusion. The differences between the two methods can be summed up below:
1. IV infusion typically requires one needle stick to start the IV, intramuscular may require multiple injections per treatment session.
2. IV infusion can be increased, decreased, or stopped depending on the patient’s response during the treatment. Intramuscular administration cannot be adjusted or “taken back” after injection.
3. Many patients have found that IV infusions seem to maintain symptom relief for longer periods between treatments. The result is that patients having intramuscular treatment may require more frequent treatments.
4. The rate of onset and recovery is also different, leading to an intense onset (which can be uncomfortable for some patients) and slower recovery with intramuscular injection versus IV infusion. Again, with intramuscular injection, it is not possible to stop the administration, therefore you must mitigate any adverse side effects through reassurance and sometimes other medications to counteract the side effects and allow the medication to “run its course.”
5. Both forms of administration require supervision by a licensed, prescribing provider and should only be given by a practitioner specifically trained in the use of ketamine. Monitoring of your vital signs throughout your treatment is also paramount to ensuring patient safety. potential customers into loyal ones.
1. Experts in the various applications of Ketamines for depression.
2. We are outcomes based. Focused on symptoms improvement.
3. We offer continuous follow up.
4. Supplemental services at no cost; Aroma therapy, breathing exercises, weighted blankets, Visual Imagery and Snack Bar.
Copyright © 2021 EPICC WELLNESS - All Rights Reserved. The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are for reference/information and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is not medical advice, or replacement to any on going medical treatment. Similar providors, klarisana-ketamine treatment san antonio, kalypso ketamine wellness centers, phoenix mental health. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment or therapy program.
, san antonio, tx, health, sonterra, testosterone, weight loss, boerne, time, northeast, wellness, pellets, IV, hydration, thrive, revibe, low t, men, woman, clinic, labs, consultations, cheap, phone, customer service, doctor, b12, myers, saline, hangover, save it forever, hormone, synergen, synergenhealth, cost, maleexcel, partnership, appointment, gift card, dna, genetics, consultations, natural, alamo heights, near, contact us,
Powered by ZeriMar, LLc